It is currently April 30th, 2017, 11:44 am Advanced search
aasoror » November 9th, 2013, 6:59 pm wrote:
There will be a dedicated bug report and discussion thread for each firmware release.
If you have a bug or a concern you need an answer for please post in this thread.
When reporting a bug please note the following:
- Report any relevant information about your current setup (e.g. if you have picture related issue please list the model/make of your TV).
- Report how often is the bug reproducible and also the exact scenario to reproduce the bugs.
ICS Firmware Release #: ICS-110913-M3
Revision Date: 11/09/13
Download Link: HERE
- Changed mouse pointer
- Fixed permissions on joystick devices
- Extended IR support for Logitech harmony profile
- Change default scaling_governor to ondemand
- Remove and disable PPPoE
- Disable network throttling
- Fix bitmask setting for multicast mode
Remember to get your free Android XIOS remote control app from here
draco76 » November 9th, 2013, 9:34 pm wrote:So CPU master no longer needed to set governor nice.
Could you explain the network throttling you disabled? Such as what was throttled and when?
aasoror » November 10th, 2013, 10:43 am wrote:
Shouldn't have put that in and confused you guys , it was more of an "in code" change, the function was in there (in code) and removed, but it was never used.
draco76 » November 10th, 2013, 12:02 pm wrote:Is the pppoe same situation in code and not used?
DietCoke » November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm wrote:Thanks for the update! It's running just fine!
jgprint » November 11th, 2013, 7:51 pm wrote:Thanks for the update, however, after the update, can''t open the WIFI, will wait forever. Downgrade to the previous version, still got the wifi disabled and can't turn it on. Would you please look into it?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest