It is currently June 28th, 2017, 3:31 am Advanced search

building menus in Tofu-blur to show up in Tofu

Tweak and break at your own risk !!!

building menus in Tofu-blur to show up in Tofu

Postby joemcisaac » April 20th, 2015, 6:29 pm

I was wonder if there is a way to build menus in Tofu-Blur to show up in Tofu as I have 5 drives Mapped to the box now but it all goes under movies , I want it separated from movies, to Concerts, To Disney, and so on
im hoping it can be done the OS of Tofu is amazing

Thanks
joemcisaac

Re: building menus in Tofu-blur to show up in Tofu

Postby spager » April 20th, 2015, 7:33 pm

joemcisaac » April 20th, 2015, 8:29 pm wrote:I was wonder if there is a way to build menus in Tofu-Blur to show up in Tofu as I have 5 drives Mapped to the box now but it all goes under movies , I want it separated from movies, to Concerts, To Disney, and so on
im hoping it can be done the OS of Tofu is amazing

Thanks

Go to Appearance - Skin - Customizer - Main menu item customizer - scroll to the right - click on custom- (make sure disabled is not enabled)- click on choose type - new box will appear click on new folder - find your drive and click ok - next click on change label - enter the new name and click done.

Do this for the rest of your drives. Their are a total of 6 customs available.

You can also set up an icon panel for each drive or you can set sub menus for each drive so you can have up to 6 different custom menu items or you can have 1 custom menu item with up to 5 different sub menus.

You can check out in guides and tips on instructions under Tofu-blur skin customization.
spager
TOFUer

Re: building menus in Tofu-blur to show up in Tofu

Postby aasoror » April 20th, 2015, 8:49 pm

You can also look into using smart playlists, read here (info is applicable to TOFU-Blur).
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Return to Mods and Alternative Builds