It is currently March 24th, 2017, 3:03 am Advanced search

AIOS rebate

For questions about Product Returns, Warranty and Rebate Issues.

Re: AIOS rebate

Postby vega » June 18th, 2012, 11:25 am

Pivos_Z » June 18th, 2012, 2:15 pm wrote:vega,

send me the email address you sent the email to. I looked up with our rebate service, and there is no emails coming from vega. DO NOT send rebate inquiry to inquiry email, since our marketing contact does not handle rebate lookups. Even though they will likely forward it over to rebate service, but it might get lost.

make sure you send us the full rebate submission material to rebate@pivosrebate.com.

I have emailed both inquiry@pivosgroup.com and rebate@pivosgroup.com. several times with all the info.

my address is vega509@yahoo.com, I will forward the info to rebate@pivosrebate.com

thanks
vega
Curious

Postby pargoff » June 19th, 2012, 12:57 pm

the email rebate@pivosgroup.com doesnt work. it got bounced back to me. what is going on here?
pargoff
Curious

Postby pargoff » June 20th, 2012, 8:14 am

can i get a response here? this is unacceptable. how do you offer a rebate and keep people hanging like this? perhaps we should form a class action lawsuit as it seems like a lot of people are facing the same issues.
pargoff
Curious

Postby aasoror » June 20th, 2012, 10:08 am

pargoff » June 20th, 2012, 11:14 am wrote:can i get a response here? this is unacceptable. how do you offer a rebate and keep people hanging like this? perhaps we should form a class action lawsuit as it seems like a lot of people are facing the same issues.

Way to go threatening with a lawsuit, they must be busy looking for a good lawyer now !! If its instant reply you are looking for, you might want to consider phoning them.

Hold your horses man, apparently you don't know how much units were sold under this rebate, if there was any tricks being played here you would see WAY more reports than "couple" of owners with issues (or even a dozen).

Any way, have you checked Pivos_Z reply to vega ? he gave him a different email to send the inquiry to (rebate@pivosrebate.com), perhaps this is the proper one to use.

Best of luck,
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby Pivos_Z » June 20th, 2012, 10:29 am

my bad.. typo rebates@pivosgroup.com, PM was sent to you earlier.

fyi.. that is also listed on the rebate form as well as any where mentioned of the rebates.

Vega, we've found your inquiry, but you sent it to inquiry@pivosgroup.com which is our main marketing inquiry email. Rebate department has no track of your email. We've put a trace on it, so should have an answer for you shortly.

For any one who need assistant for your rebates.. make sure check the sticky about submitting a rebate ticket. Our marketing department normally will forward it to rebate service, but they do not handle rebate inquiries and CAN get lost. Please follow the instruction mentioned in the sticky.
Pivos_Z
Pivos Employee

Postby Pivos_Z » June 20th, 2012, 8:13 pm

vega,
PM sent about your rebate.
Pivos_Z
Pivos Employee

Postby vega » June 21st, 2012, 4:08 pm

I got the rebate this morning, thanks for your help. Now the problem lies that 4 merchants, Staples, BestBuy, Future Shop, and Home Depot have all refused to accept it as payment since it cannot be verified. Where exactly can this be used in Canada??
Last edited by vega on June 22nd, 2012, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
vega
Curious

Postby vega » June 22nd, 2012, 3:16 am

Add to the list NCIX Canada and Tiger Direct Canada.
vega
Curious

Postby olee » November 16th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Is that true that you can't use it online for the stores listed from vega?
olee
Hardcore

Previous

Return to RMA Support and Rebates