It is currently August 20th, 2017, 11:42 pm Advanced search

AIOS rebate, did anyone actually get the rebate?

For questions about Product Returns, Warranty and Rebate Issues.

Re: AIOS rebate, did anyone actually get the rebate?

Postby Maxwell Smart » May 15th, 2012, 9:28 am

Add mine to the list ... I just received my virtual VISA debit card as of today. All is good. A head's up though -- the virtual card expires in a few months from activation (mine expires at the end of August 2012)... so use it all up while you still can. :-)
Time to buy some goodies! :-)
Maxwell Smart
Dedicated

Postby aasoror » May 15th, 2012, 9:49 am

Maxwell Smart » May 15th, 2012, 12:28 pm wrote:Add mine to the list ... I just received my virtual VISA debit card as of today. All is good. A head's up though -- the virtual card expires in a few months from activation (mine expires at the end of August 2012)... so use it all up while you still can. :-)
Time to buy some goodies! :-)

Buy an amazon gift card ;)
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby Maxwell Smart » May 15th, 2012, 10:45 am

genius!
Maxwell Smart
Dedicated

Postby andjayik » May 15th, 2012, 2:19 pm

What kind of crap is this? i get a virtual card that can only be used online? who the hell accepts this? i thought it was a gift card i could use at the beer store or a normal store?
andjayik
Dedicated

Postby aasoror » May 15th, 2012, 2:41 pm

andjayik » May 15th, 2012, 5:19 pm wrote:What kind of crap is this? i get a virtual card that can only be used online? who the hell accepts this? i thought it was a gift card i could use at the beer store or a normal store?

Its the crap that you have signed on when you submitted the MIR.

This mail-in rebate offer is valid only with purchases between February 15, 2012 and May 31, 2012 on AIOS Media Center by Pivos Technology Group, Inc. by an end user customer at a participating retailer. Eligible Participants: To qualify for this Pivos Technology Visa® Virtual Account, end users must be 18 years of age or older. Only the actual purchaser of the qualifying product may participate. End users must keep copies of all materials sent. Materials received become the property of Pivos and will not be returned. Please allow 10-12 weeks for processing and delivery. Pivos is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail. Use of multiple addresses to obtain multiple rebates is fraudulent and could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. and Canadian Mail Fraud statutes. PO Boxes are not accepted for this promotion. To check your submission status, log onto pivos.mycheckstatus.com or email your submission information to rebates@pivosgroup.com. Restrictions: Limit one Pivos Technology Visa® Virtual Account per qualifying purchase per unique product. Limit one Pivos Technology Visa® Virtual Account per product per household. Pivos Technology Visa® Virtual Account issued in U.S. and Canadian currency. Valid while supplies last for purchases made in the United States and Canada. Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Submissions must be postmarked within 21 days of purchase date to qualify. Submissions mailed in after 21 days of purchase date will be denied. Not valid with any other offer. $20 USD - This virtual account is issued by The PrivateBank and Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Virtual accounts can be used for Internet and mail order/telephone order purchases. $20 CAD - This Virtual Account issued by, and is the property of, Citizens Bank of Canada. *Visa Int./Citizens Bank of Canada, Licensed User Virtual accounts can be used for Internet and mail order/telephone order purchases. Disclaimer: Pivos Technology Inc. products may not be returned for refund once the request has been submitted. Failure to submit any of the requested documentation will delay or prevent the card issuance. Pivos also reserves the right to interpret the rules of this promotion at its sole discretion and all decisions made by Pivos are final. Pivos is not responsible for any liabilities, taxes or expenses incurred by end user as a result of this promotion.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby andjayik » May 15th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Which stores take this card online?
andjayik
Dedicated

Postby aasoror » May 15th, 2012, 5:29 pm

andjayik » May 15th, 2012, 7:59 pm wrote:Which stores take this card online?

Any store that accepts Visa.
Easiest way to get around the card expiry is to buy a gift card ... walmart.com, amazon.com for those in US.
For Canada a gift card from the Source, BestBuy, Futureshop, Home depot, bonappetit (Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Kelsey’s, Montana’s, Milestone’s), old navy, GAP, BR ... all these online retailers will mail you a physical card to use at your convenience in the stores. Well.ca offers gift cards as well (online e-grocery with free shipping).
The possibilities are endless, even Esso offers their gas gift cards online (shipped freely).
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby dmartin » May 15th, 2012, 6:11 pm

It won't be mine. Mine still same nothing has changed in the status.
dmartin
Dedicated

Postby dmartin » July 2nd, 2012, 8:05 pm

My status shows as follow

Order Dept # Date Promotion Name Status Item
17270233 08200 05/14/2012 $20 Virtual Rebate Offer SUBMISSION FULFILLED $20.00
17270162 08200 03/02/2012 $20 Virtual Rebate Offer PENDING VERIFICATION $20.00

Does this mean that they are going to send the virtual rebate or some more weeks waiting required?
dmartin
Dedicated

Postby aasoror » July 2nd, 2012, 8:12 pm

dmartin » July 2nd, 2012, 11:05 pm wrote:My status shows as follow

Order Dept # Date Promotion Name Status Item
17270233 08200 05/14/2012 $20 Virtual Rebate Offer SUBMISSION FULFILLED $20.00
17270162 08200 03/02/2012 $20 Virtual Rebate Offer PENDING VERIFICATION $20.00

Does this mean that they are going to send the virtual rebate or some more weeks waiting required?

I think this means you are done, if you haven't received the email yet then contact them to pull out your submission and get the card numbers.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

PreviousNext

Return to RMA Support and Rebates