It is currently June 23rd, 2017, 1:41 am Advanced search

AIOS rebate, did anyone actually get the rebate?

For questions about Product Returns, Warranty and Rebate Issues.

Re: AIOS rebate, did anyone actually get the rebate?

Postby ez1995 » December 20th, 2012, 7:22 pm

aasoror » December 20th, 2012, 6:11 pm wrote:Well the best way I find using this is for gas, you get exact amount and no guess work.

That was fast response. :)
I thought this is only for online/telephone order. This may sound silly, but how do I use it for gas?
ez1995
Curious

Postby aasoror » December 20th, 2012, 7:33 pm

ez1995 » December 20th, 2012, 9:22 pm wrote:That was fast response. :)
I thought this is only for online/telephone order. This may sound silly, but how do I use it for gas?

my mistake, confused this with another MIR, that one is the virtual card.
oh ok, people has been successfully using it on Amazon.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby ez1995 » December 20th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Thanks Aasoror.
Now after reading all the fine prints, I realized that the rebate is a virtual Visa debit which is accepted "at any U.S. and international online retailers—anywhere Visa is accepted, and at any Canadian online merchant where Visa Debit is accepted (over 15,000 online Canadian merchants already accept Visa Debit)"
Your link did nail it. :)
ez1995
Curious

Postby aasoror » December 20th, 2012, 8:04 pm

no problem ez1995
Enjoy your AIOS (rebate) .. ;)
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby Dark » February 9th, 2013, 2:48 pm

I am having a problem receiving my rebate. Everything submitted and confirmed. The status changed to submission fulfilled on 1/31 (I only noticed this about a week later) and no rebate e-mail. I inquired directly through the rebate company and they said they were gonna resend it by the end of the current business day and still nothing. I have checked my spam folder and it contains zero messages. Is there anyway to find out what is going on?
Dark

Postby aasoror » February 9th, 2013, 3:50 pm

Dark » February 9th, 2013, 4:48 pm wrote:I am having a problem receiving my rebate. Everything submitted and confirmed. The status changed to submission fulfilled on 1/31 (I only noticed this about a week later) and no rebate e-mail. I inquired directly through the rebate company and they said they were gonna resend it by the end of the current business day and still nothing. I have checked my spam folder and it contains zero messages. Is there anyway to find out what is going on?

Hey Dark,
When did you inquire ? have you emailed them back asking ?
If they give you the cold shoulder, PM me your MIR tracking number and I will look into it.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby Dark » February 9th, 2013, 4:58 pm

Yes, I noticed that the status had changed to "submission fulfilled" on the 31st of January and this was several days after so the first thing I did was contact them through the inquiry form on their website. Someone got back to me and said to check my spam folder and if it is not there to let them know and they would resend. I did what they asked and there was no message so replied asking them to resend and they just got back to me yesterday saying it would be resent by the end of the business day but once again no message. I can PM you that info but all I have is a confirmation number from the original submission form is this what you are asking for?
Dark

Postby aasoror » February 10th, 2013, 10:40 am

Dark » February 9th, 2013, 6:58 pm wrote:I can PM you that info but all I have is a confirmation number from the original submission form is this what you are asking for?

Yup, PM me the confirmation/tracking and your email address.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby sintarklaws » March 29th, 2013, 11:31 am

I had similar difficulties with my rebate. aasoror, I PM'ed you the details. thanks.
sintarklaws

PreviousNext

Return to RMA Support and Rebates