It is currently March 29th, 2017, 9:52 pm Advanced search

Resolved: Pivos Europe.

Questions, Comments and Feedback

Resolved: Pivos Europe.

Postby acid » November 28th, 2013, 6:00 am

Hello.

I have question that anyone was buying Xios at http://www.pivos-europe.com/shop/xios-ds-mediaplay/ ? How long it take for delivery in EU? Do they send some notifications what's going on whit my order? I just ordered Xios at Monday, money was deduced from my account but from this time I recived only notifcation "Thank you, we are now processing your order. Your order's details are below." after making order. From this time no single notification about ETA/Shipping/Dela from they side. It is normal?
acid

Re: Pivos Europe.

Postby aasoror » November 28th, 2013, 7:32 am

They usually update with tracking info, give them one or two business days then contact them for update.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby acid » November 28th, 2013, 8:35 am

Thanks for reply, I contacted whit them, there will be delay. They are currently out of stock.
acid

Postby acid » December 11th, 2013, 9:15 am

So if someone want to buy any product at this web, beter think twice. Since my first post just recived one week ago info that they have devices in stock and will be sending this out, to this day no info whats going or any info about next delay ... hopless.
acid

Postby aasoror » December 11th, 2013, 10:14 am

acid » December 11th, 2013, 12:15 pm wrote:So if someone want to buy any product at this web, beter think twice. Since my first post just recived one week ago info that they have devices in stock and will be sending this out, to this day no info whats going or any info about next delay ... hopless.

So they never gave you an ETA ? you know you can file a paypal claim past 7 days of the payment ?
Edit: check your PMs.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby acid » December 12th, 2013, 7:42 am

aasoror » December 11th, 2013, 6:14 pm wrote:
So they never gave you an ETA ? you know you can file a paypal claim past 7 days of the payment ?
Edit: check your PMs.

Yes i know, in europe we have 45 day time period for this but i contacted whit them, they say that will send it today but somehow i dont belvie in this. Anyway if tommorw they will not send me a shiping number i will start rolling whit paypall. This is just hilarious how they treat customer.

1. At website there was no single info that product is out of stock.(I just choiced them becous was counting for fast shipping, its 450km from place where i live).
2. No information about delay, almost no information at all from they side. To get any info whats going on whit your order have to call/mail them...
3. After today mail from them im almost sure that product will be still not send to me. it's 4pm now so they probably going to home after work and no info what is shipping number.

I advise everyone to avoid buying anything from them.

EDIT:
After informing them that i open ticket at paypal. I just recived shipping number. I hope this will end neverending story whit at-vision offical reseller of PIVOS in europe.
acid

Postby aasoror » December 12th, 2013, 11:35 am

acid » December 12th, 2013, 10:42 am wrote:EDIT:
After informing them that i open ticket at paypal. I just received shipping number.

lol ... they got back to us couple of hours ago saying "we are expediting shipment" :)
Good to know you got it resolved, I have updated international distributors list with another EU seller ;)
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Return to General Comments and Questions