It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 2:28 am Advanced search

Watch Internet TV

General questions, FAQs about AIOS HD Media Center

Re: Watch Internet TV

Postby aiosksa » March 6th, 2012, 1:15 am

aasoror wrote:
aiosksa wrote:It's working now. I can stream to the box now. The XSPF is also running though not tested yet. Can you
share some playlist that I could try? How do we make it? Do both applications support live streaming such as news channels?

The two applications will mostly run the same feeds.

Suppose you have a verified feed with the address: mms://62.215.162.163:2222
You can either play it remotely using the media renderer as detailed above or you can add it to a playlist to open locally on the AIOS. Create a text file with the following contents

Code: Select all
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,1. Channel Name
mms://62.215.162.163:2222

Save the text file as a playlist (extension m3u), move to the AIOS and open it using the XSPF browser.

That all said, I don't think you will need it that much, because they are literally hundreds of live feeds on the box with R18 (you can even access justin channels as well).

Very nice but the last time I tried it I got "404 - Not Found" then I thought this was not yet completed.
I will try it again tonight.
aiosksa
Dedicated

Postby aasoror » March 6th, 2012, 1:41 am

aiosksa wrote:Very nice but the last time I tried it I got "404 - Not Found" then I thought this was not yet completed.

R18 works just fine, just make sure you keep SAMBA and BT disabled (and reboot) else you will get the 404 error.
The AIOS wiki - The AIOS Semiofficial firmwares
Calling upon ALL AIOSers, your feedback is needed -- Calling upon ALL XIOSers, your feedback is needed
XIOS XBMC: Setup -- Keep the annoying XIOS developers happy, always attach a log with your bug report, here is how.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby aiosksa » March 6th, 2012, 6:52 am

aasoror wrote:
aiosksa wrote:Very nice but the last time I tried it I got "404 - Not Found" then I thought this was not yet completed.

R18 works just fine, just make sure you keep SAMBA and BT disabled (and reboot) else you will get the 404 error.

Thank you so much. No more errors. I just want to ask again if it is possible to stream a live video such
as news.
aiosksa
Dedicated

Postby aasoror » March 6th, 2012, 8:05 am

aiosksa wrote:Thank you so much. No more errors. I just want to ask again if it is possible to stream a live video such
as news.

The majority of the included streams and live IPTV.
You just need a working link to the stream and you can use any of the direct streaming modules as explained above.
Calling upon ALL AIOSers, your feedback is needed -- Calling upon ALL XIOSers, your feedback is needed
XIOS XBMC: Setup -- Keep the annoying XIOS developers happy, always attach a log with your bug report, here is how.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby Maxwell Smart » March 7th, 2012, 8:03 pm

Any chance that we'll soon see some english speaking North American TV channels appearing on the Aios' semi-official Live TV category? Sure would be nice! (I realize there are some in the Euro app, but they often don't work or are the international versions i.e. Fox HD tv is in Romanian or something...) Having PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC etc., and also some Canadian ones (CBC, CTV, Global, TVOntario etc)., would be awesome. Thanks! 8-)
Maxwell Smart
Dedicated

Postby andjayik » March 8th, 2012, 9:17 pm

aasoror wrote:Here is how I got it running :

aasoror wrote:
Tasador wrote:This is One of the channel I'm searching
mms://w2k8video.jesytel.com/canalflamenco?.wma

OK got it running, I will include the proper libraries in the next semiofficial firmware.

Where the hell is this on the box? i cant even find the meta feed to make a account? i tried browser and apps nothing there?
andjayik
Curious

Postby aasoror » March 8th, 2012, 9:22 pm

andjayik wrote:Where the hell is this on the box? i cant even find the meta feed to make a account? i tried browser and apps nothing there?

The lower part of the video you quoted above shows you exactly the location of these modules starting from the home screen.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Postby aiosksa » March 8th, 2012, 11:14 pm

This box is getting better everyday.
aiosksa
Dedicated

Postby aiosksa » March 9th, 2012, 5:52 am

Do MSR and XSPF support Microsoft Silverlight?
aiosksa
Dedicated

Postby aasoror » March 9th, 2012, 11:26 am

aiosksa wrote:Do MSR and XSPF support Microsoft Silverlight?

Don't think so, but it doesn't hurt to try it.
aasoror
Pivos Employee

PreviousNext

Return to General Questions