It is currently October 19th, 2017, 3:06 pm Advanced search

Answered: How to install KODI 17.0 Krypton on XS?

General questions, FAQs about XIOS XS Media Play

Re: Answered: How to install KODI 17.0 Krypton on XS?

Postby aasoror » September 17th, 2017, 11:14 am

TooTall56 » September 17th, 2017, 12:41 pm wrote:Hello aasoror, Sorry I am responding so late on this topic. Summer came and I don't watch a lot of television and never got back to this until now. In answer to your question, It really doesn't even start downloading. I click on the OK to start the download, it shows the download screen and and immediately get the script error notice in lower right of screen; Script failed TOFU Linux Tool. My operating system indicates I am running Linux 3.0.50. Could this be the issue and if so how do I get it to run TOFU Linux?

Check your PM
aasoror
Pivos Employee

Re: Answered: How to install KODI 17.0 Krypton on XS?

Postby TooTall56 » September 26th, 2017, 11:41 am

Thanks for your assistance aasoror, I was able to get this working. It kept freezing randomly as if the memory was too full so I the TOFU Mainteeance Tool, cleared cache and did a reset and have run it for a couple of days to see if any issues however I think that worked. I tried installing TOFU Blur however ran into some issues so will leave as is. Works good enough for me. I do notice that some add ons buffer to the point of not being able to hear or watch. Snagfilms add on is one them while everything else runs fine. I might also try to use a MSD card and increase memory that for the unit.
TooTall56

Previous

Return to General Questions